What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu Mod AIO Box Teaser

02-octopus_intro_v1.gif

Oh yeah...it did say that didnt it...
I guess he is just using it as a case

If thats not a dot aio then its a clone of one, or homemade copy (like printed)

Even the usb is the same

(Not that thats a bad thing, its a good design, just saying)

Oh yeah...it did say that didnt it...
I guess he is just using it as a case

If thats not a dot aio then its a clone of one, or homemade copy (like printed)

Even the usb is the same
No the usb is lower and the button more centralised. Tbh you'd be looking at the think vape zeta for the original not the dotmod.

No the usb is lower and the button more centralised. Tbh you'd be looking at the think vape zeta for the original not the dotmod.
Nah...i think thays just the shading and angles...

I dunno, then the other 2 were copies of eachother, lol. I mean, (when i say copy, i mean the way the forz is a copy of the solo)

I dunno, u guys r the experts i just am going by what im looking at. Ill wait n just be told rather than speculating further.

Nah...i think thays just the shading and angles...

I dunno, then the other 2 were copies of eachother, lol. I mean, (when i say copy, i mean the way the forz is a copy of the solo)

I dunno, u guys r the experts i just am going by what im looking at. Ill wait n just be told rather than speculating further.
The zeta was the first to return to the format. Obviously with the bb being cloned and bantam think vape took that step. It had been done superbly previously by kanger with the neebox and aspire with the Archer but both where hobbled by the new liquid laws and became not fit for sale.
These used their own pod or liquid storage methods rather than clone the billet. I love zeta still. Far better internal tank design and both the rta and stock coils are excellent.
Ironically the nebox was derided for occasionally seeping from the coil base (a problem sorted with a penny o ring )yet something like the abyss has been given infinite praise despite all sorts of issue's. Times have sure changed round here.

Another teaser/comparison shot today..

cthulhuaio3.jpg

cthulhuaio2.jpg

Last edited:
The zeta was the first to return to the format. Obviously with the bb being cloned and bantam think vape took that step. It had been done superbly previously by kanger with the neebox and aspire with the Archer but both where hobbled by the new liquid laws and became not fit for sale.
These used their own pod or liquid storage methods rather than clone the billet. I love zeta still. Far better internal tank design and both the rta and stock coils are excellent.
Ironically the nebox was derided for occasionally seeping from the coil base (a problem sorted with a penny o ring )yet something like the abyss has been given infinite praise despite all sorts of issue's. Times have sure changed round here.
Love the Zeta as well, sadly the pods are no where to be found and the silicone stopper breaks off very easily. I now have around 5 pods with broken stoppers.

Back
Top Bottom