POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

CSMNT RDA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by sirflavourthefifth, Feb 21, 2017.

1. sirflavourthefifth

sirflavourthefifth Postman

Yeah that's naughty really ain't it.

2. dw1986

dw1986 Achiever

It doesn't actually mate, looks pretty good on the Reuleaux :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. sirflavourthefifth

Haha cheers man. I'm now looking for mods to match. Usually I look for atties to match my mods but this has ten priority

4. dw1986

dw1986 Achiever

I used it with my Vapedroid C1D2 before I got my Sub Zero Shorty- that is a great match for the CSMNT ;)

5. Fat Andy

Fat Andy Postman

Its a cracking rda, tops my cyclon, goon, skill and kennedy. Thats sayin a lot tbh, well worth the investment and good luck quitting the filthys, you might actually enjoy quitting xD

6. sirflavourthefifth

Yeah mate. I never really rated the kennedy but my subzero has been my day one RDA and my goon the only other rda on rotation. They have both been sitting on my table for the past 2 days I've had this. Excellent rda. I'm actually enjoying quitting now. Everytime I coil and wick it goes so smoothly!

7. sirflavourthefifth

They are so smart. Mmmmm. I am in the market for a new mod ;) really tempted by the g class though!

8. Fat Andy

Fat Andy Postman

I didnt rate my kennedy either till i put some n80 fused claptons in it sat really close to the airflow and used it on a mech, then it shone. Still not worth the money and there are much better rdas out there though, csmnt being as good as it gets imo. Id be surprised if i tried one better this year tbh.

9. sirflavourthefifth

To be fair it was probably alright. It's just I had a subzero 24 which amazed me and I think because of all the hype surrounding kennedys I was expecting it to blow it out of the water, IMO it maybe just about matched it. I'd agree with that. Such a simple concept. Easy to build and wick, doesn't leak and looks smart as fuck. I find the airflow fully open is near on perfect for me which is a bonus.

10. crunchynut

crunchynut Achiever

What colour is your Shorty, I meant to ask on your Insta