What's new

CSMNT RDA

So me and my partner decided to buy something new to motivate us to cut out the ciggies completely. She has been using an ijoy limitless 24 exclusively for 6 months, it's her first rda and normally I help her wick and coil it. We both got this RDA and all I can say is what an absolute dream it is. I know people go ott because things are new but I haven't felt this love since I first used my subzero 24. You literally drop a pair of smuts naughty coils in there and you're off. The flavour is amazing too. Highly recommended from me! I don't even have to help her build anymore. Get in there.

Has it help cut the cigs out for good if not do you think it will ??
Well today is the second day of no smoking which is pathetic for bpwnlong I've been vaping but I'm feeling more motivated. Something shiny to keep me keen. It's just so easy to build on like I forgot how to wick and build and my rdas tasted shite for ages haha literally first attempt and it tastes amazing. So hopefully it will help me quit as it's so easy to work with!

It's the absolute nuts
csmnt.jpg

Well today is the second day of no smoking which is pathetic for bpwnlong I've been vaping but I'm feeling more motivated. Something shiny to keep me keen. It's just so easy to build on like I forgot how to wick and build and my rdas tasted shite for ages haha literally first attempt and it tastes amazing. So hopefully it will help me quit as it's so easy to work with!
Nice1 and well done, yes it's only 2 days but it's 2 days no smoking which is still an achievement and 2 days will be 4, then 2 more and tour near enough 1 week smoke free so carry on man and you'll be soon finding yourself total disliking cigs and won't go back

Nice1 and well done, yes it's only 2 days but it's 2 days no smoking which is still an achievement and 2 days will be 4, then 2 more and tour near enough 1 week smoke free so carry on man and you'll be soon finding yourself total disliking cigs and won't go back

Cheers for the motivation man! It's so frustrating that I'm struggling so much. Really keen to do it now. Gonna get to a month and buy a nice matching mod to keep the spirits high. I like forgot how to wick and it was winding me up but now I'm using smuts coils and have a piss easy rda to coil and wick I think I'll have a lot easier of a time cracking it. I'll let you know if succeed! Cheers mate

Pissed me off how they started giving the ultem tips away with the rda after batch one, had to fucking buy mine separate :(

Back
Top Bottom