What's new

Cotton, cotton but which is best????

If you're happy with muji then i would stick with it, nothing better than finding what you like and being happy with it, especially as some have said, it is readily available and at such a cheap price.

It comes down to how often you wick. If you wick daily then cotton bacon v2. If you want the quick to last 2 days then only fibre freaks does that. Tried pretty much all the cotton types available.

It comes down to how often you wick. If you wick daily then cotton bacon v2. If you want the quick to last 2 days then only fibre freaks does that. Tried pretty much all the cotton types available.
Wut? I'm currently vaping on week old cotton bacon wicks and they look brand new. Depends on the juice, I'm sure, but even my worst coil gunkers can go more than a day with bacon.

Actually..... i was just wondering (as you do ) what's the worst thing someone has had to vape on when they've run out of wicking material....i mean , i just have this vision of someone having to vape on an old crusty pair of trolleys ( now what's that flavour note i'm getting there ? ) , or has someone had to raid their misses knicker draw late in the night to do a bit of "Scottish roll wicking" in their fav rba cos they've no cotton........ maybe i'll start a thread in the lounge section :tmi:

That's uncanny. I have a huge supply of cotton precisely so I don't ever have to use my OH's knickers.

That's uncanny. I have a huge supply of cotton precisely so I don't ever have to use my OH's knickers.
Hey........ dont knock it til you've tried it !!!!!
you never know, it might be the holy grail of flavoursome vape you've been searching for all this time :)

I've got a stack of different cotton. Some of it came free with various bits and pieces, some of it I bought to try the decent stuff.

I found the cheap stuff to be very hit and miss. Flooding or dry hits was as likely as not whatever I did with it.

The Cotton Bacon was very good

Muji seemed to be the best. I got a quality vape no matter how hard I hit it. No dry hits and I don't think you could flood it tbh.

I love the Vapor Royalty stuff, but never tried cotton bacon. I should probably change that!

there is only one word for cotton and that is Fuzz has got to be one of the best cottons around at the moment....

Back
Top Bottom