What's new

Cotton, cotton but which is best????

JagMan

Postman
Good evening

I need to resupply with cotton in the next few days and wondering what reconditions you would give.

I've always used Muji cotton for my RDAs and RTAs, happy with it and not had any issues. Normally vape dual coils (either claptons or twisted) around the .5 to .35 ohm mark at about 40 to 45 watts.

Thanks

Jon

I use Cotton Bacon exclusively now in my RDAs as I find it much easier to work with than Muji.

Cotton bacon or muji for me but I might take a punt on native next

Don't know which is the best but you're unlikely to be disappointed with cotton bacon V2.

Cotton bacon.

For me this is the best.

I'm converted 100%

Easy to work with and more importantly no issues with flavour from scratch!

Enjoy :)

I'm a cotton bacon fan too just because of how easy it is to work with but as you have sed you always use muji and are happy with it why not stick with it? Seen as you can get a massive pack of 180 pads for £1.95 and your happy with it I don't see the point in you paying £5+ for something that wont last as long [emoji3]

I am a massive fan of Cotton Bacon too but I've found Fibre Freaks #1 to be far superior in my RDA's. It's not the easiest to work with but it's wicks like nothing else and lasts much longer.

I'm a cotton bacon fan too just because of how easy it is to work with but as you have sed you always use muji and are happy with it why not stick with it? Seen as you can get a massive pack of 180 pads for £1.95 and your happy with it I don't see the point in you paying £5+ for something that wont last as long [emoji3]

I was sort of thinking the same. Might stock up on Muli and try some bacon too :10:

Muji for me in everything - tried most and I don't find any one as good or bad as any other.

I seem to get a bit longer per wicking with muji than cotton bacon

I was happy using Cotton Bacon V2 and was then convinced to try Fuzz by the Yorkshire Vaper. I don't know if it's psychological or not but I find Fuzz holds more juice than the Bacon and is also easy to work with because of the way it comes in a roll.

Back
Top Bottom