What's new

Coil reading 0.0 ohms??

@traxan, is this a Kraken clone by any chance?

@Tubbyengineer Yes is a clone sorry if I didnt specify that. The vendor VapeGeek which has been great help so far is going to send me another without me having to send this one back.

I checked the bottom pin and it isnt completely flush to the connector. it looks like its slightly slanted. I tried to put it out through the positive at the top but no luck.

Ah Kulrmestoopid had this problem with her Kraken clone, the centre pin is shorting to the tube surrounding it, you need to put a small o ring round the centre pin so that when you refit it it does not catch the sides of the tube... (It may happen with the replacement too.)

Ah Kulrmestoopid had this problem with her Kraken clone, the centre pin is shorting to the tube surrounding it, you need to put a small o ring round the centre pin so that when you refit it it does not catch the sides of the tube... (It may happen with the replacement too.)

Oh nice tip. I may get my replacement today and VapeGeek did say they will test before sending it.

Any idea were I could get a small o ring from?
/

You can get O-ring sets from fleabay for 3 or 4 quid but I seem to remember the one Kulrmestoopid used was a spare out of the kit that came with her atty, failing that you could use heat shrink tubing from Maplin or some other electronics shop...

You can get O-ring sets from fleabay for 3 or 4 quid but I seem to remember the one Kulrmestoopid used was a spare out of the kit that came with her atty, failing that you could use heat shrink tubing from Maplin or some other electronics shop...

Cool I will give it a shot, new one should arrive today as it didn't come yesterday, I need to get some attys as spares just in case

Got everything up and running now guys so thanks for all your help in this thread and my other one.

Did around 5 wraps of 0.20 which got me 1.8 ohms. First used some 400 mesh which tasted horrible gave me a burnt after taste using darkstar liquid.

So I then made another coil used some cotton with The Red Lady liquid and if Going pretty well right now.

I'm not sure if my first attempt with the mesh wrong due to the mesh or if it was the liquid

Anyway thanks a mil!

Back
Top Bottom