What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Clone RDA how bad are?

I don't have any clone RDAs but I've bought Deja Vu and VCMT2 clones recently and they're both exceptional.

The VCMT2, in particular, is so good I would believe it's authentic.

I’ve purchased several SXK clones and they’ve been brilliant. Unfortunately I don’t have the original RDAs to compare against but I’ve never been disappointed.

Guess it’s also worth considering the fact that China has caught up in many respects and some of the new products being released by the likes of Geekvape are comparable to older high end gear.

Ive got a few rda clones and must say ive never had any problems with them and some of those clones are so good its hard t tell if the are clones by looking at them and their performance the only give away that i can see is that clones dont have the engravings on the outside of the deck for which you cant see so no one but yourself would no that you are using a clone i got most of mine from Fasttech and if you are on a tight budget and cant afford the real thing then yes they are worth getting.........

I picked up the Sxk Hadley about 6 months ago and its been in daily use since then, not too shabby at all.

I picked up a Rapture clone from KHV, at first quite happy. But after a while the vape tasted plasticy. I assume it's from the top cap as the deck is solid. Plus getting the wrong colour delivered kind of put me off ordering again. No apology, just said he'd have a word with dispatch...

I picked up a Rapture clone from KHV, at first quite happy. But after a while the vape tasted plasticy. I assume it's from the top cap as the deck is solid. Plus getting the wrong colour delivered kind of put me off ordering again. No apology, just said he'd have a word with dispatch...
I have had a few from them with no problems, but ended up buying the originals if i liked them or giving them away if i don't so didn't use them for long really.
Not good if it starts to taste of plastic [emoji848]

I have had a few from them with no problems, but ended up buying the originals if i liked them or giving them away if i don't so didn't use them for long really.
Not good if it starts to taste of plastic [emoji848]
I know, loads of the members here have always spoken highly of them. Upon arrival, I noticed: a) colour was wrong (I wanted "blue candy" but got "black candy"), b) how light the RDA felt in the hand and c) how the entire top cap felt like plastic. Whether I just picked a bad one or not I don't know, but not ordered a clone since.

Admittedly I can usually keep shinyitis at bay, and haven't felt the urge to splurge on another atty that I'd just die without, so have no other reference on clones.

My cheetah ii, pharaoh and peerless are in regular rotation these days. Though I have seen a few geekvape rtas of late that may persuade me for birthday/Xmas ideas...[emoji6]

got a clone drop rda not sure who made it but it works no probs with it yet and had it about a month so far also had other clone which were abit pish but that was yrs ago they seem tobe alot better now

Back
Top Bottom