What's new

clockwise or counter clockwise

Take a look at Taifun GT4S and GT4 clones. You aren't going to get a quarter turn top cap, and the 'glass' is probably going to be PC but the GT4S is 3.5ml and the GT4 has 5ml, both are great flavour RTAs, a doddle to build and seem to tick a lot of your boxes. But as things are if you must have 'surround' airflow (surround airflow is a total marketing crock - most of the air comes out of the side unless you have superhuman lung capacity) you're probably going to have to struggle with a postless deck.
Honestly, that may be why i like sideflow air, like the yachtvape, or the mikes deck i posted. Anecdotally it seems to lessen spitting from the coils. (Its seriously my one major thing that makes me not use a tank, hot juice spitting into the mouth or condensation into the mouth)
Makes your lips all numb..blehhh

(And i know about the taifuns, again, something about em i didnt like, not sure, and i know the brunhilde works great, its just...ya know?

When the juice gets kinda low does it still work?...i just cant seem to wrap my head around that, lol

Sorry, I haven't been here much over the past couple of years, reading your posts, myself. And I have never mentioned a dvarw in my entire life...
sorry mixed up the replies. If i didnt know better i'd think zouz had stock in the dvarw company :D

Take a look at Taifun GT4S and GT4 clones. You aren't going to get a quarter turn top cap, and the 'glass' is probably going to be PC but the GT4S is 3.5ml and the GT4 has 5ml, both are great flavour RTAs, a doddle to build and seem to tick a lot of your boxes. But as things are if you must have 'surround' airflow (surround airflow is a total marketing crock - most of the air comes out of the side unless you have superhuman lung capacity) you're probably going to have to struggle with a postless deck.
Oh wait, the new taifun is perfect, why the heck they make it so tall? It looks sorta silly, good thing itll be going on a sbs

Oh yeah, cuz it looks like this, its as tall as the mod, mean, like i said, on a sbs maybe, but..., i mean, cmon. maybe im asking too much, but i see a lot of tanks that come really close, if someone would just smush the right ones together eventually, im in
Taifun_GTIV_06_w.jpg

Is there an opposite of an extension for that? I dont need 5ml (the gt4), i could definetely go for a centimeter short 3.5 tank

(Atho i guess u rnt getting spitback in a tank that tall)

Last edited:
When the juice gets kinda low does it still work?...i just cant seem to wrap my head around that, lol

It will still work, it's just capillary action - as the coil heats and vaporises juice - more gets sucked into the wick (in this case steel ropes). The steel ropes are made from a load of strands twisted together and the juice travels through the gaps in the wires exactly the same way it does in a cotton wick. It looks like it shouldn't work, but it does.

This is hilarious by the way, i seriously just wanted to know what the coils i had where considered
(I do appreciate all the suggestions , its just i feel like ive seen em all)
It will still work, it's just capillary action - as the coil heats and vaporises juice - more gets sucked into the wick (in this case steel ropes). The steel ropes are made from a load of strands twisted together and the juice travels through the gaps in the wires exactly the same way it does in a cotton wick. It looks like it shouldn't work, but it does.
Right, i am aware of the physics, but thats why i posed the question, when the juice gets low, and there is a break in the capillary action along those braids, im just guessing with common sense, that u would somehow have to whip the juice around or something to re-wet the braids, thats all.

I mean, i know it works, just like i know an airplane works and a ship made of cement can float, its just weird

Last edited:
Ehpro-Kelpie-RTA-AirFlow-Honeycomb-Vape-Ape-Ireland.jpg
Well, whadda ya know...
And its a vaping with vic collaboration...i knew i liked that guy haha, 1mm larger than i want but close

(Umm, does anyone jave one they wanna part with? I know ive seen it mentioned)

Last edited:
Have you considered the Hellvape Vertex?
Thats it, thats the hellvape mtl that the deck rotates, right?

Thats the one i was talking about above. For now im just hoping some kind member might have a kelpie lying around they might wanna get rid of.

(I have a way of shipping i think, you would just have to drop it in the post to a very well known member)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom