What's new

clockwise or counter clockwise

have you ever tried a dvarw? it’s super simple and even foolproof. it could be the answer to all of your worries. :)
+1 here Zou. Bought one on here from a fellow ape and after sending off for the smaller air thingamy's, been in daily use since....love it. :love:

+1 here Zou. Bought one on here from a fellow ape and after sending off for the smaller air thingamy's, been in daily use since....love it. :love:

for us simple types that don’t want to adjust anything and don’t need fancy wires twisted together. :)

for us simple types that don’t want to adjust anything and don’t need fancy wires twisted together. :)
Oh yeah, i remember.
1. Plastic tank
2. At the time i looked at it i wasnt sure 3mm was enough(but it is)
3, those type of posts, actually look like a huge friggin pita to get a clapton under to stay put,
4. It has that underneath airflow that doesnt exactly help spitting, but ive at least learned to minimize it on those tanks.

For me, it just misses a lot of boxes, and if im gonna even contemplate a tank with just a whole underneath the coil i feel like there r so many better options, again, for me.

I would go with this deck or one of hellvapes mtl decks (the one that rotates prob)
download.jpeg-2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok...this deck, combined with the 4 post setup from above..thats what i want
images.jpeg-5.jpg

I will pay money for that all day long, especially if its a 24 mm tank with like a 3-4 ml capacity, and a 1/4 top...and no bubble glass

I would go with this deck or one of hellvapes mtl decks (the one that rotates prob)
View attachment 270108

Take a look at Taifun GT4S and GT4 clones. You aren't going to get a quarter turn top cap, and the 'glass' is probably going to be PC but the GT4S is 3.5ml and the GT4 has 5ml, both are great flavour RTAs, a doddle to build and seem to tick a lot of your boxes. But as things are if you must have 'surround' airflow (surround airflow is a total marketing crock - most of the air comes out of the side unless you have superhuman lung capacity) you're probably going to have to struggle with a postless deck.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i remember.
1. Plastic tank
2. At the time i looked at it i wasnt sure 3mm was enough(but it is)
3, those type of posts, actually look like a huge friggin pita to get a clapton under to stay put,
4. It has that underneath airflow that doesnt exactly help spitting, but ive at least learned to minimize it on those tanks.

For me, it just misses a lot of boxes, and if im gonna even contemplate a tank with just a whole underneath the coil i feel like there r so many better options, again, for me.

it’s 5ml. you can get the newer version with a glass tank for those that it pleases. i prefer plastic ones.

Considered more than once, and i know those weird metal cables work, but it seems unnatural.

Ive looked at the dvarw, whatever it is i passed on it too. U act like i havent been sitting here for 2 years reading all the posts or not paying attention or something. U mention the dvarw 10 times a day. We have had entire threads about those metal braids on the brunhilde.

Sorry, I haven't been here much over the past couple of years, reading your posts, myself. And I have never mentioned a dvarw in my entire life...

Sorry, I haven't been here much over the past couple of years, reading your posts, myself. And I have never mentioned a dvarw in my entire life...
Quotes the wrong way round ........... it's Zou who keeps banging on about the Dvarw. QED. ;)

...... not that there's anything wrong with the Dvarw ....... by the way. :)

Back
Top Bottom