Vape Club
What's new

clockwise or counter clockwise

Already got it all, like i said, its about my convenience, not how to make a tank work for me.
And ,no offense, its hard for me to get those damn coils in the little holes and positioned right, it discourages me from having to fiddle with it.

The easier the better.

I must admit some of them are a lot fiddlier than I would like - and hate to say this but the Destiny can be one of the fiddliest of them all as you have to curve the legs just so and slide them into the post holes, easy in theory but a bit of a pig in reality as the coil tends to get stuck against the opposing block on the build deck. You either get it right first time, or - which happens just as often, have to pull the legs through with pliers while wiggling the coil with a coil rod. Nothing's perfect.

Royal Flush Vape
I must admit some of them are a lot fiddlier than I would like - and hate to say this but the Destiny can be one of the fiddliest of them all as you have to curve the legs just so and slide them into the post holes, easy in theory but a bit of a pig in reality as the coil tends to get stuck against the opposing block on the build deck. You either get it right first time, or - which happens just as often, have to pull the legs through with pliers while wiggling the coil with a coil rod. Nothing's perfect.
Its those kind of comments that prevented me from getting it.

The eclipse i like tho, because the airflow is truly a 270 honeycomb, and with the extension, the chimney is long enough if i put a somewhat thinner drip tip it might be a good drag, probably more airy than i'd like tho, so ive been holding off.
The wicking looks silly simple on it too.

i have 4 kylin minis. The only 2 i can get to wick well with the straight glass are the ones with the matte black paint. I dunno if its some sort of physics thing with the rough texture, but i am forever looking for that perfect tank now, where i dont have to deal with one stupid fiddly thing. And that likes to take a 3.5 mm 6 wrap counterclockwise coils, lol, since i have hundreds stocked up before the ban here that i got for pennies on the dollar.

(And yes i know i can make it smaller, i just got the ones that had the most wire in them, it was AVS, when they folded their wire sales they sold it 90% off)

Edit- my mistake, the eclipse only has side airflows

Last edited:
Winner winner chicken dinner, the new beserker..wonder how tight that is, i need at least a 2-3 mm pin. Ehh, almost..the intake i didnt like the underneath airflow, the ether tho worked really well (this only has a 2mm pin tho, no 3mm, to tight for my liking i think)
Vandy_Vape_Berserker_V3_MTL_RTA_New_Base.jpg

Edit-wait, can this be used with no pin?

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Ill just keep my intellectual property to myself thank u

screws to trap the wire under is best. postless decks are the work of the devil. :)

Vape Superstore
For your consideration - the Brunhilde MTL RTA.

23mm diameter, 6 airflow pins ranging from 0.9 to 2.5mm, or 3mm airflow with no pin installed, takes coils either way around (with legs pointing in opposite directions however, so you may need to just add/remove half a wrap), wicks like an RDA where you thin out the wicks where they touch the base of the well and the stainless steel cables that it uses to wick up the juice, 5ml capacity, easy to fill, very smooth airflow. Watch some youtube reviews..

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/vapefly-brunhilde-mtl-rta.html

Brunhilde-View.JPG

brun2.jpg

Vapefly-Brunhilde-MTL-Airflow-Inserts.jpeg

Vapefly-Brunhilde-MTL-Filling-Tank.jpeg

Last edited:
Vape Green
have you ever tried a dvarw? it’s super simple and even foolproof. it could be the answer to all of your worries. :)

screws to trap the wire under is best. postless decks are the work of the devil. :)
For your consideration - the Brunhilde MTL RTA.

23mm diameter, 6 airflow pins ranging from 0.9 to 2.5mm, or 3mm airflow with no pin installed, takes coils either way around (with legs pointing in opposite directions however, so you may need to just add/remove half a wrap), wicks like an RDA where you thin out the wicks where they touch the base of the well and the stainless steel cables that it uses to wick up the juice, 5ml capacity, easy to fill, very smooth airflow. Watch some youtube reviews..

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/vapefly-brunhilde-mtl-rta.html

View attachment 270087
View attachment 270088
View attachment 270089
View attachment 270090
Considered more than once, and i know those weird metal cables work, but it seems unnatural.

Ive looked at the dvarw, whatever it is i passed on it too. U act like i havent been sitting here for 2 years reading all the posts or not paying attention or something. U mention the dvarw 10 times a day. We have had entire threads about those metal braids on the brunhilde.

Vape Club

Trapping wires under screws is great for round-wire and typical MTL gauge wires, but any manufacturer who believes they are any use for DL tanks needs to be taken outside and given a wood shampoo.

Back
Top Bottom