What's new

Challenge Cap won't fit on dead rabbit

Rordog17

Postman
Hi I've just bought a dead rabbit & a priest challenge cap but it the challenge cap is too big for the deck it seems. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. I'm suspecting I've ended up with a clone

it's either clone or you are trying to put it on the dead rabbit SQ.

where did you buy the dead rabbit from?

Ebay & it came in a plastic tub rather than the box it's definetly a clone. I wonder if the authentic is the same & I need to change the o rings or it is unfixable.

It fits on the Authentic well enough, but the DR o rings need a good bit of lube. If it’s a clone the dimensions could be different on the deck. I’d advise having a fanny about with the o rings- try and fit the cap with them off totally then work it from there.

It fits on the Authentic well enough, but the DR o rings need a good bit of lube. If it’s a clone the dimensions could be different on the deck. I’d advise having a fanny about with the o rings- try and fit the cap with them off totally then work it from there.
^^^^^^^
This or stop been cheap and buy the authentic it's £25 ffs [emoji23]

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking to be honest it's cheap enough but I bought it for £8 I've never tried an rda before so thought I'd start with a cheapo see how I get on with em. The cap is ever so slightly too big so the dimensions must be off gonna have a mess about with the o rings see if they bridge the gap

Back
Top Bottom