What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can someone recommend my first RTA please?

zomg different level flavour is just horseshit, don't even climb aboard the hype train :D

I assume the Blotto Max is compatible with an Aegis X ?
Yes it’s comparable just not sure if the deck will overhang a little tbh. The deck is 28mm.

not to plug on purpose but most of the testers used a Riva for the testing I think so the overhang wasn’t an issue

I assume the Blotto Max is compatible with an Aegis X ?
Just about all real glass and metal tanks have what is called a 510 connector that scews into the top of a mod which makes them interchangeable

If you are talking about the size, you just have to compare the bottom diameter of the tank usually with the width of the mod

If you are talking about wattage, yes, that mod will power a dual coil rta no prob, a mesh rta even better

Keep asking questions since u seem fairly new to this

Edit-u should also check out some mesh rta's if u like more of a dtl experience, seems like its easier to wick, u dont have to balance the coils, they use less wattage, etc. Its mostly what u prefer to do in that sense

Last edited:
My first was a fogger if anyone remembers those, worked my way through kayfuns, OG and lite never went back since, maybe they've changed but put me off tbh

Hi All,

Going to be given an Aegis X by a work colleague and am looking for advice on which RTA I should start with. Will be using 0.3ohm pre-built coils so not looking for anything too complex / hard to use, etc. I've done the usual search and there are so many units available I have no idea what I should be looking for. Also, any advice on pre-built coils would be appreciated too!

Cheers
Dazz
Hi there Dazzy! I have just got the Oxva Arbiter 2 and I am not great at wicking but i find it a breeze to build on. Hope this helps?

Hi there Dazzy! I have just got the Oxva Arbiter 2 and I am not great at wicking but i find it a breeze to build on. Hope this helps?

I would say go with the Arbiter too. It's very forgiving for for newbs, has good flavour, produces nice clouds.

I haven't tried the max so cant compare.

Back
Top Bottom