What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can someone recommend my first RTA please?

Dazzyst

Postman
Hi All,

Going to be given an Aegis X by a work colleague and am looking for advice on which RTA I should start with. Will be using 0.3ohm pre-built coils so not looking for anything too complex / hard to use, etc. I've done the usual search and there are so many units available I have no idea what I should be looking for. Also, any advice on pre-built coils would be appreciated too!

Cheers
Dazz

Hi All,

Going to be given an Aegis X by a work colleague and am looking for advice on which RTA I should start with. Will be using 0.3ohm pre-built coils so not looking for anything too complex / hard to use, etc. I've done the usual search and there are so many units available I have no idea what I should be looking for. Also, any advice on pre-built coils would be appreciated too!

Cheers
Dazz

the Blotto max is worth a shout ive got 2 & find they are easy to build on & there plenty on here that love them & can offer advice if needed @dovpo_uk as for coils @Reggiec is the man

Thanks very much. I'll give it a read! Just waiting for reggie to reply regarding the coils.

OK. @Reggiec will make me some coils so now just need to buy the Blotto Max. As a POTV member where should I buy from?

I see you have a thread about DIY juice mixing.
As well as whatever tank you buy it is worth considering a rda it is like a tank minus the tank. It will allow you to test your mixes with a few drops of juice rather than putting several ml Ln a tank. They tend to be easier to coil and wick so you can test a new mix after a quick rewick.
You probably have more than enough to be thinking about now but bear it in mind when you are testing juices.
I have no suggestions on kit as all my gear is years old so have no experience of kit you can buy now.

Back
Top Bottom