What's new

Calling all flavour chasers

Qwackers98

Achiever
Evening all my fellow apes, how lovely you all look this evening! (Flattery gets you everywhere and all that jazz right?) anyhoo, i am after some advise please.

Currently i have a Cleito RTA
Goblin mini
Calix V3 (used mtl)
Billow V3 and
A Wraith.

Shortly i hope to add an aromariser V2 supreme and a wasp nano to the ranks.

What im after is your input. What builds work well for you? What wattage/TC do you favour?
if you use these tanks and like your build then please shout about it let me know why it works for you.

Im exceedingly new to not only the forum but vaping in general and have recently started building my own coils. I have limited resources for now (waiting on an order from gear best lol), more cotton than i know what to do with and an appetite to learn. Steam engine is my new best friend but it cant tell you what the build will taste like. I dont mind a cloud or two. Hell ive chucked a few with my kit but in my world flavour is king/queen so please your input is as always gratefully recieved.

Clieto is meh on a good day.
Wasp is fine with a large coil - my one has 6 wraps of flattened Nichrome in it. with a few wraps of a clapton wire in it it is also not too bad, it's just a tad too airy for outstanding flavour.

For decent flavour go looksee at a Hadaly clone on fast tech. Damned finest kind vape!!

Evening all my fellow apes, how lovely you all look this evening! (Flattery gets you everywhere and all that jazz right?) anyhoo, i am after some advise please.

Goblin mini
Calix V3 (used mtl)
Billow V3 and
A Wraith.

What im after is your input. What builds work well for you? What wattage/TC do you favour?
if you use these tanks and like your build then please shout about it let me know why it works for you.

Im exceedingly new to not only the forum but vaping in general and have recently started building my own coils. I have limited resources for now (waiting on an order from gear best lol), more cotton than i know what to do with and an appetite to learn. Steam engine is my new best friend but it cant tell you what the build will taste like. I dont mind a cloud or two. Hell ive chucked a few with my kit but in my world flavour is king/queen so please your input is as always gratefully recieved.
The goblin mini was excellent with a pair of simple 27awg 2.5mm 1 ohm coils. Really big flavour. Just watch the bottom for a little weeping.
The calix v2 has always had a kanthal 1.2 ohm 26awg 2.5 mm coil in it and never been beat. I assume v3 is similar.

Hadaly with 4/5 wraps of 22g flatwire around 3ml post, you will not find better flavour imo

Goblin mini
Calix V3 (used mtl)
Billow V3 and
A Wraith.

For pure mtl flavour chasing with an rda from fastech. My favourite is the strike rda. It is hands down the best flavour chaser I've used. It even edges out the snapdragon.

Back
Top Bottom