What's new

Building the Orchid

I got some tobacco liquid with fruit undertones in it that I'm super excited to try... But I have to finish off my current full Orchid first. Which isn't a problem. It's the only way I'm gonna be able to wait and let my new juice steep. Hahaha

These Orchids empty quickly (without the leaks)
I'm filling one twice a day. lol (LTE Cheesy Lemon)

Oh trust me, I know. I burn through juice pretty quickly. The tank on the Orchid was definitely a saving grace, because dripping and driving got old

Iv found the fill hole at the bottom of the v3 sits halfway between the tank and the chimney,

And it sucks. The placement bothers the hell out of me. I couldn't keep the juice from dripping out the chimney at first. I'm picking up some blunt tip needles tomorrow so I can fill it without risking a leak

And it sucks. The placement bothers the hell out of me. I couldn't keep the juice from dripping out the chimney at first. I'm picking up some blunt tip needles tomorrow so I can fill it without risking a leak

Hope your getting real thin ones cos a few of mine won't go through the hole, and just sees juice coming back out.

Managed to fill it from the bottom without the needle and minimal leaking (after a top fill mishap) so I'm holding off on the needles for now. But I got some of that fruit tobacco flavor in there and the flavor is amazing. Definitely meant for a tank, as I tried it on my Mutation with nowhere near the same flavor. I'm liking the Orchid more and more each day

Very easy to build and a good vape with twisted 0.27 mm Kanthal @ 0.7 Ω on 2.2 mm former with Japanese cotton wicks, running on a DNA30 15 - 30 W. Better flavour than a Kayfun and on a par with a well built dripper, still nowhere near as good as a Karaken with steel rope IMO (I only vape tobacco flavours). II found it flavour less on my first attempt with 0.32 mm Kanthal, I think I had the coils a little too high. Well worth the £13.50 delivered next working day form puff place & have another two on there way from China. It probably wont suite those who vape below 12 W.

20141111_015105_Copy.jpg

That's the only reason I want a reg mod. I feel like my experience could be better if I got out of mechs for these particular rebuildables.

You have more room for error and making a decent vape but if you make a good build its just a good build. I am saving for a regulated too but this v4 is working a dream right now. Drippers seem very far away to me right now.

Back
Top Bottom