What's new

Brunhilde R(D)TA review

I see what you mean, but I am getting a great vape at 70W with all the heat and juice consumption that entails, which is lower than running at 100-120W! I am running dual Ni80 fused Claptons (homemade, I think they are 2x26+38), 3mm ID, 7 wraps each at 0.25Ohm and find that at 70W I can chain vape without a dry hit, or the cap becoming too hot to touch. Irrelevant point, how on earth does the Kennedy 25 never get hot?

I think that's a point the Corona V8 shines, it is actually a 22mm chamber so it can work very well at 40W with simple round 316L, 10 wraps spaced at 0.25Ohm, for me at least.

I'm finding that vaping under 100 watts isn't producing enough vapour to fill the chamber and provide a smooth vape.

I'm happy using it in circulation at 120 watts, but I wouldn't fancy doing that all day.

I'm currently doing 0.56ohms at 35 watts.

I'm currently doing 0.56ohms at 35 watts.

Yes, what I said doesn't apply to everybody - a lot of it is down to what you get used to and what style you prefer.

There are people at work with Smok tanks designed for 80+ watts vaping at 40. They give me a mod to try and I don't get anything, and when they try one of mine they practically fall over.

Back
Top Bottom