What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Broadside clone on 3FVape

Hi all,
Got my brass version from 3F yesterday, and after some initial faffing about trying to get the tank connection sorted (mech noob here) - I'm very impressed indeed. Waiting for my Coilmaster kit to arrive, before I start playing with RDAs (that's this week's learning section of my new hobby) - so for now, am using my Baby Beast - looks a bit like the Post Office Tower with that stuck on it, but I have to say, it's a lovely bit of kit.

Hi all,
Got my brass version from 3F yesterday, and after some initial faffing about trying to get the tank connection sorted (mech noob here) - I'm very impressed indeed. Waiting for my Coilmaster kit to arrive, before I start playing with RDAs (that's this week's learning section of my new hobby) - so for now, am using my Baby Beast - looks a bit like the Post Office Tower with that stuck on it, but I have to say, it's a lovely bit of kit.
Congratz! :)
So you can confirm, that the clone you got is coming within a cardboard tube and looks kinda like the one on the video i've posted? youtube.com/watch?v=bhV-1G3NxXk
I will order mine tomorrow then! :)

On one of his videos he explained they have a no idiots rule (not saying you're an idiot) which they enforce by only accepting people with visible friends lists.

So 1) did you set it so they can see your friends?
2) did, maybe, one of your friends piss them off in some way?
I have no clue about my friends list visibility to others... but i am certain that i am the only vaper in my friend list. So nobody pretty much knows that i am interested in mech mods, clones and what not. I am certain, that this is not the problem. I've messaged them via facebook, but no answer yet.

Congratz! :)
So you can confirm, that the clone you got is coming within a cardboard tube and looks kinda like the one on the video i've posted? youtube.com/watch?v=bhV-1G3NxXk
I will order mine tomorrow then! :)

Yes, It came in the 'Broadside' tube, and with a bag of 2 o-rings; nothing else though - no paperwork, which I've seen floating about.

that's strange. I was joining the group a few days ago... and suddenly everything is gone and i cannot access it anymore.

facebook.png
Did you post a link or behave like a fuckwit?
They're the two main reasons people get kicked from the group. It's zero tolerance and in the group rules.

My spare arrived from 3f today.
It arrived in a black tube again but this time it also included a spare oring [emoji4]

@allen - many thanks for the link! My clone Broadside has just shown up this morning, not even out of the packaging yet. I've ordered some of these o-rings, for a quid it's got to be worth it. [emoji16][emoji108][emoji106]

@allen - many thanks for the link! My clone Broadside has just shown up this morning, not even out of the packaging yet. I've ordered some of these o-rings, for a quid it's got to be worth it. [emoji16][emoji108][emoji106]

I tried 3 kinds

some black 10mmx 2mms they were hard as fuck. needed both hands. not practical
FTs black 8mm x 1.5mms. too soft
these sit in the middle. they're the goldilocks rings

Back
Top Bottom