What's new

Broadside clone on 3FVape

Hmm, I can't really justify it but have just ordered the black one. I did also see the 'rainbow' one is also now available...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1488652508.700124.jpg

http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...mod-rainbow-brass-1-x-18650.html#.WLsIX5HfWf0

I hope they eventually do a stainless steel version.
You can't go wrong with stainless .
It's like jeans - looks better when it's a bit battered, reliable as hell and goes with everything you already own

A friend of mine had an early copper Broadside clone from 3F. The threads were shocking and the engraving was rough and in the wrong font.
The brass one I had from Knucklehead is identical to my authentic, the parts are totally interchangeable.
That's the problem I've found with getting some items from China, the quality can vary on a weekly basis.

A friend of mine had an early copper Broadside clone from 3F. The threads were shocking and the engraving was rough and in the wrong font.
The brass one I had from Knucklehead is identical to my authentic, the parts are totally interchangeable.
That's the problem I've found with getting some items from China, the quality can vary on a weekly basis.
Also gonna order the brass version from Knucklehead! :)
Do you know by any chance whats up with their facebook group? since yesterday its no longer available to me.

Do you know by any chance whats up with their facebook group? since yesterday its no longer available to me.
Gocloneorgohome is working fine for me and Ralphy's still got his page so....

that's strange. I was joining the group a few days ago... and suddenly everything is gone and i cannot access it anymore.

facebook.png
Did you get booted? If not try the knucklehead (Ralphy) page and ask if he knows why

I'm not sure how this misunderstanding is continuing

Yes it did (that's did) come in a cardboard tube that is a reproduction of the packaging tube the original comes in.

So, just to to confirm.... It DID come in a black tube bearing logos, name etc. just as the original does.

Lol
I did explain that 3Fvape changed their supplier at one point, but now it seems they have gone back to the original supplier, as you received one in the tube, which is meant to be the higher quality one just a few days ago.

I think I must not of made it very clear that they changed back to the original supplier lol.

BUT- even if it didn't come in the tube like the original, for the price, I think you will still get a solid mech that works well. I have never had a clone that is awful, and some of mine are extremely cheap- I am talking 10 dollar cheap.
The 10 dollar one was actually my favourite mech for a while, a Victoria bamboo JA clone in copper.
Very little voltage drop, good contacts and a nice fire button, and the threads were not bad by any means. The worst threads I have ever had were on the noisy cricket from Wismec.

On one of his videos he explained they have a no idiots rule (not saying you're an idiot) which they enforce by only accepting people with visible friends lists.

So 1) did you set it so they can see your friends?
2) did, maybe, one of your friends piss them off in some way?

Back
Top Bottom