What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BF Atty Suggestions Please

Geordie Mark

Postman
Hi all,

Due to a spot of good fortune, I've got a rather la-de-da (but eye-wateringly expensive) mech squonker currently on its way over here from Italy.

I'm crap at building, so I'm looking for any suggestions for an easy build BF atty I can stick on it. If I remember correctly, the mod will take 14, 18 and 22 mm atties.

To put things into perspective, the only thing I've ever been able to build successfully is a Squape, probably no doubt to the non-conductive deck which largely prevents you buggering it up!

I've already got an Origen V2 with BF pin, but I've not got the ability to build it and I find even taking the cap off a monstrous PITA.

Would love any suggestions. Not looking for anything high-end, just something easy that'll cope with single coils and be mildly forgiving as I'm utterly cack-handed when it comes to builds.

Cheers folks,

M

Back
Top Bottom