What's new

Best rebuildable atomiser?

Thanks for the advice, I've gone for a Rose v2, I have a Taifun clone which is great but I can't see an original being that much better than it and given that the Rose is cheaper than the Squape R when you take the cost of the other decks etc (and I am starting to hear of more problems with it stuck decks, problems with dry hits, leaks and gurgles) the Rose v2 seemed to be the right answer.

And there's always the classies if I don't get on with it.

stick with it. and i am here for advice if you are struggling or not getting the best out of it. i am no professional but i seem to have found a perfect build - for me anyway. just persevere. the building issue is something different, so a little weird, frustrating etc at first. but its easy after you've done it a few times. its the same but different. you are still putting wire in holes and tightening screws. difference being the holes are on the bottom. but really, its not difficult. i still have off days with mine, but i have off days coiling everything. usually when ive had a crap day at work etc.

Veritas (clone £16.99 ebay) amazing flavour
TOBH (clone £13 from ebay) good flavour / more airy so if you want big clouds...
The Vulcan (genuine £38 p-vaper.co.uk) TOBH on steroids basically

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for all the replies guys. Ive got a nemisis clone and stillare on order for dripping but wanted something for my svd that i can take out and gives me as much flavor as possible. I have looked at foggers and kayfuns but wasn't sure which ones would be better, sounds like the kayfuns prevail :)
VaperCaper my budget is around £40 atm

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

once I would have said kayfun, but heron edges it flavour wise
however, a dripper blows both away....but is less convenient, magma shades origen re flavour IMO though immo + may well be a contender.

@VaperCaper i get your point, i do agree some people will be/feel that way.<br>but personally, i have owned kfls, a heron, a squape r, rose v1, rose v2, taifun, expromizer etc. and the only ones i still have are taifuns and a rose v2. there is a reason for this. i cannot give an opinion of erik as i havent used him, so he gets excluded from the list.
so, in order of my personal preference here goes:
(the top two are joint winners, its hard to seperate them, they are good and bad in different ways. the rose edges it on vape but the taifun is easier to maintain, build and generally hassle free apart from time to time when it decides to piss and gurgle)
Rose v2
Taifun GT
Heron
Rose v1
KFL
Squape Reloaded
KFL+
Expromizer

KFL low down ? still, want dibs on immo+ when you're fed up with it......actually may just try shmovapes......

KFL low down ? still, want dibs on immo+ when you're fed up with it......actually may just try shmovapes......

Yeah I did love my kfls, I just thought sometimes they didn't feed quick enough. Didn't like think juice and I got nasty cotton dry burns when I wasn't going anything different with my builds.

the Immo+ is a contender in the flavour stakes for drippers. There is no doubt about that. And it puts out a fair bit for a single coil too.

i will give you first dibs ;)

KFL is great, but does struggle with high VG liquids.

Rose V2 has probably the best flavour of any atty I have used but I found the Vape too warm, even at 1.4 and the builds far too fiddly.

Heron is a great flavour atty, on par with the Rose. Only annoying bit is the lack of a supplied 510 connector. I find £19 for something to work on a non GP product a little steep.

Haven't tried the Squape or Taifun for an extended period but I have been impressed by what I have seen.

The EK I haven't tried in any way, so can't comment on performance, but to me it is an ugly bugger. Sorry VaperCaper

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I've only used a few atty's in my short vaping life thus far.
Started out with a protank3 mini that i still use, I qite like the flavour off it, I rebuild the coils as and when required.
Then I got the Nautilus mini, great bit of kit but I swapped it for a RSST cos i wanted to try a Gennie.
RSST with Top Cap Insert was a great bit of kit, easy to build on and chucked the vapour out.
I now use a Fogger v4, its quality, loads of juice, dual coil and nice warm vapour, lovely flavour too.
I think the Fogger is basically a clone of the Taifun/Kayfun.??

Fogger V4 is awesome, I've sold of most of my other RBAs and now have 2 of them.

I still have a Kayfun but doesn't get a look in these days.

The fogger is brilliant for the money and is my go to RBA now.

In regards to Jonshaw78 saying the fogger is a clone of the Kayfun / Taifun this isn't true although are similar.

The Kayfun is designed for single coils. It has a tight draw and is great for flavour but not so good for clouds but isn't really designed for that. It's also a pain if you have a full tank and need to tweak the build as you have to dump your juice.

The Taifun I do prefer to a Kayfun.
Slightly more airy drawer and more flavour than the Kayfun. Similar to build and the way it's designed (like a giant evod) you can flip it upside down, unscrew it and tweak the build without worrying about losing juice.

The fogger is a different animal.
The adjustable airflow means it's an airy draw fully opened up.

As a result it can blow great clouds and doesn't affect the flavour.

Not quite so noob friendly as it is designed for dual coils but it's still pretty simple, works well sub ohm (around 0.7 seems my sweet spot) and looks great on all my mods.

Considering the prices of a genuine Kayfun or Taifun vs the fogger and you can't really go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom