What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best rebuildable atomiser?

Not much experience in rebuildables, but used a fair few decent tanks and nothing comes close to the flavour on the Kafun. Since getting this everything else just seems so bland in comparison.

My next tank will be another Kayfun to have as a spare!

Squape Reloaded, Rose V2, Erlkonigin, Heron

I suspect the OP might well be looking for one that doesn't require the sacrifice of a kidney, and your first born child.. which rules out the Squape and the Erl lmfao

Without a doubt the taifun GT is brilliant, i' fairly new to rebuilding compaired to most on here and the GT is just so easy to rebuild... Gives great flavour and fairly decent clouds

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

I suspect the OP might well be looking for one that doesn't require the sacrifice of a kidney, and your first born child.. which rules out the Squape and the Erl lmfao

Ah yeah I was confusing threads, that what happens when I have too many tabs open, although the way my 1st born is behaving today I'd happily swap him for any of those, or even a CE4

For me

1. Taifun GT, 2. Expromizer, 3. KFL.

Hi Guys

Im looking for a nice rebuildable atomiser for my SVD, whats the best ones around for flavour ect in your opinion?

Thanks
Jo

What's your budget?

For flavour the best RBA I ever used is an Erlkoenigin, BUT, they are very pricy.

you can get several "high end" RBAs and there are various people who will swear by any of them. An odd thing tends to happen though in humans. If you go out and buy X thing and spend lots of money on it, you tend to get biased towards X thing, whether it's an atty, a car, a handbag, whatever.

So getting views from people who own said things, isn't always the most objective. I have a Kayfun a squape and an Erlkoeningin and they are all excellent, for flavour the EK edges it but it's not like it's a night and day difference. I've not tried a Heron a rose or a Taifun.

High end RBAs are generally in the £100+ish price bracket.

If you're looking at the £30+ price bracket then probably the best RBA is a Kayfun clone. some clones are a lot better than others and which ones are better is a bit hit and miss.

the other thing to bear in mind with RBAs and any rebuildable device, is that the quality you get out is only as good as the build you put in. Put a bad build in the most expensive and most shiniest, and best RBA ever and you're going to have a bad vape. Put a great build in a OK RBA and you get a good vape.

@VaperCaper i get your point, i do agree some people will be/feel that way.<br>but personally, i have owned kfls, a heron, a squape r, rose v1, rose v2, taifun, expromizer etc. and the only ones i still have are taifuns and a rose v2. there is a reason for this. i cannot give an opinion of erik as i havent used him, so he gets excluded from the list.
so, in order of my personal preference here goes:
(the top two are joint winners, its hard to seperate them, they are good and bad in different ways. the rose edges it on vape but the taifun is easier to maintain, build and generally hassle free apart from time to time when it decides to piss and gurgle)
Rose v2
Taifun GT
Heron
Rose v1
KFL
Squape Reloaded
KFL+
Expromizer

ElsaBubs - interested to see the Squape R so low on your list, I've been debating between this and the Rose V2, what have you got against the Squape, did you have problems with it or is it simply the quality of the vape, most seem to rate it up with the Rose v2?

@ElsaBubs - interested to see the Squape R so low on your list, I've been debating between this and the Rose V2, what have you got against the Squape, did you have problems with it or is it simply the quality of the vape, most seem to rate it up with the Rose v2?

i didnt give it a lot of time. but i did a few builds and the flavour was strange. i also found it to be gurgly and floody. maybe down to my error. i also think the coating on the deck etc is what makes it taste so bad.

its a nice concept, and i thought i would love it. but honestly i wouldnt buy another. imo completely overhyped.

the ones to consider are rose v2, taifun and heron. my love affair with the taifun is slightly biased, and my dislikes for the heron are from a personal point of view. so i would say the heron is worth considering. most people with them love them, and the flavour is fantastic. i just wasnt a fan of how you build it, the way that the cotton feature was an after thought, and because of this isnt the best. for example the cotton often falls back through the hole and then you get major leaks and floods. but flavour and quality of vape from the heron are bang on. just a pain in the arse. although many would argue the rose is also a pain in the arse in terms of build, and that the taifun can equally be a pain in the arse when it leaks. i duno. theres positives and negatives to everything i suppose, and everyone has different tastes.

Thanks for the advice, I've gone for a Rose v2, I have a Taifun clone which is great but I can't see an original being that much better than it and given that the Rose is cheaper than the Squape R when you take the cost of the other decks etc (and I am starting to hear of more problems with it stuck decks, problems with dry hits, leaks and gurgles) the Rose v2 seemed to be the right answer.

And there's always the classies if I don't get on with it.

@VaperCaper i get your point, i do agree some people will be/feel that way.<br>but personally, i have owned kfls, a heron, a squape r, rose v1, rose v2, taifun, expromizer etc.

Obviously if you've owned a lot of different items then you don't get the confirmation bias :)

Back
Top Bottom