What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best non Chinese made mods

"Misfit"

Veteran
Fed up with Chinese made mods failing me after having 2 fail me in the last week.
What are the best non Chinese made mods.
Bonus points for cheap and reliable.
50-100w

Last edited:
Fed up with Chinese made mods failing me after having 2 fail me in the last week.
What are the best non Chinese made mods.
Bonus points for cheap and reliable.

You will have fun finding a cheap one as there all chinese made unless you can find someone or make one yourself

Reliable = Expensive
Cheap = Mass Produced = China

My suggestion! Find something you like the design of, get it use it till something stops then ask @KytanDale to have a look at it!

What were the mods that failed? A better question might be “what mods are reliable, yet cheap?” There’s reliable stuff that’s made in china, and most cheap stuff also tends to be made there.

2 mods failing in one week thats some of the worst luck on the planet. What was the two mods ?

I feel your pain, had an Aegis legend and eleaf evoke die on me last week. Replaced with a smoant battlestar and vepersso gen & swag 2.

brought me back to the forums tho so can’t complain. Shinyitis in full swing, down the rabbit hole I go again......

Most will be made in China regardless unless you’re going high end and then your budget is blown.
The JacVapour 75 dna is a great mod and Jac’s QC and customer service is excellent. Worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom