What's new

Best cotton?

Bacon is your best bet for consistency and availability.

Don't be tempted to try any of the organic japanese cotton options, 99% of them are NOT organic and I'd go as far as saying they are not cotton
I was really hoping you'd have some conviction and assert that 99% of it is not Japanese either ... disappointing. Organic Japanese cotton that is not organic, not Japanese and not cotton ... that's what we all want to know about. Well, 99% of us, I can't speak for everyone. :D

Having used many brands of cotton, I have to say that I think Muji is the best. Which I buy directly from Muji so I hope it is actually cotton...

I have tried a lot of different cotton, and I always go back to Muji. It works well, comes in a big pack and is cheap.

I am pretty sure it is organic, as they have a store based in London which is their EU store as well as in Japan. I would imagine marketing it as organic when it is not would not go down well.

Also, even if it isn't organic, it works well, which is all that really bothers me. I am sure it is organic though, and even more sure that it is in fact cotton lol.

Buying direct from Muji who are Japanese is the right way to go.

Buying japense cotton from fasttech aliexpress etc will only mean you get chinese 'cotton' like cotton.

the Chinese are now selling cotton bacon (fake of course - google it if you don't believe me)

would you be happy to order cotton bacon from china to save afew quid?

Back
Top Bottom