What's new

Best cotton?

Grayson

Initiate
I'm currently vape with cotton bacon v2.
45 watts at 0.50 ohms clapton coils and wotofo Ammit.

Nearly out of my bacon v2 and before I order more, are there better cottons avaliable than the bacon v2?

Thanks.

Omg, you can't ask that!

It's like asking tea bag/sugar/milk water order.

Or the best color.

;)

Bacon is your best bet for consistency and availability.

Don't be tempted to try any of the organic japanese cotton options, 99% of them are NOT organic and I'd go as far as saying they are not cotton

Don't be tempted to try any of the organic japanese cotton options, 99% of them are NOT organic and I'd go as far as saying they are not cotton
Can you explain why you think this?

If not cotton, what they are and any evidence to back up such a silly claim.

Cotton Bacon V2 is amazing. Also - Muji Cotton is good too.

I prefer Cotton Bacon, because it's quite engrained in the community now and people know it well, and continue to use it. I also like it personally because of its consistency, its moldability and tastelessness! It's also cheap.... even cheaper if you order on FastTech!

Can you explain why you think this?

If not cotton, what they are and any evidence to back up such a silly claim.

Straight on the offensive...

Silly claim?

Where are you able to buy this so called muji japanese cotton from? Not Japan I take it?

Where are you able to buy this so called muji japanese cotton from? Not Japan I take it?
Are you really that close minded?

The location of the field that the cotton comes from is in Japan.

Where the end user buys it from doesn't magically change that fact.

Are you really that close minded?

The location of the field that the cotton comes from is in Japan.

Where the end user buys it from doesn't magically change that fact.

And again, you do realise Muji is a japanese company. If you are buying muji cotton direct from muji it is reliable. buying organic cotton from chinese sites and then still arguing with me about it shows your narrow mindedness. Since when was challenging something seen as close minded. Accepting everything written on the tin is.

Last I will write about this. You definitely come across as an expert in sourcing goods

Back
Top Bottom