What's new

Best Cotton & Pre-made coils

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey guys, after not having a job I was on a really low budget in all of my 2 years vaping life, well now I have finally found a nice job with a decent wage and I am now very happy and have loads of money left over.

Well I want to treat myself to one of the best cotton for flavour and how long it stays saturated for and also pre-made coils? I don't want micro coils as i've been using them for a while, ones that produce good favour as thats what i'm about. I vape max at around 80 watts.

I heard this person I think his names is "Smutt" something like that, he makes great coils?

Thank you in advance guys, gotta treat yourself sometimes [emoji3]

Message @smut I'm sure he will sell you some amazing coils and buy a pack of cotton bacon it will be the best thing you could do [emoji5]

Cotton Bacon is so 2015........Fuzion and Shake and Vape are much better.

I would also appreciate any advice on a good place to buy pre built coils as I am too lazy to wrap them myself.

I just recently placed an order for Alien Claptons and got sent some really poorly wound Fused Clapton instead which fired unevenly and extremely badly.

Cheers

I would also appreciate any advice on a good place to buy pre built coils as I am too lazy to wrap them myself.

I just recently placed an order for Alien Claptons and got sent some really poorly wound Fused Clapton instead which fired unevenly and extremely badly.

Cheers

As mentioned, @smut is the man for anything fancy. They cost a bit more than China but last months.

For simpler coils, have a look at FT. Wotofo are the best in my experience.

Thanks, I will contact smut when being adventurous in the future, but just after some basic replacement kanthal coils.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is FT?

Thanks, I will contact smut when being adventurous in the future, but just after some basic replacement kanthal coils.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is FT?
Hi there jwalley, FT stands for Fast Tech also known as Slow Tech depending on delivery time, a Chinese web site for all things vaping, they've got the lot, I've ordered from them many times and they're fine, about 10 to 14 days delivery on average from my experience.

Cheers guys, I have messaged smut about his coils and what he has to offer, i'm buying some 2 pairs of coils off him on Friday, really cant wait as all i've been using it the standard micro coils and hopefully theres a difference flavour wise. I will have to have a look at Fuzion as what @Ment mentioned earlier, I have a feeling they will be a bit of money haha but I don't mind treating myself to some nice cotton and coils for my first time ever [emoji16]

I buy my coils off eBay. Will post the username later. Never had an issue. I can't even begin to imagine building some Claptons myself.

Back
Top Bottom