What's new

Best 4 Nine Clone

There's a guy selling one on eBay you can't see the joins in the tubes is that the sign of a good mod? I suppose it's only a casing at the end of the day unless I'm missing something. Again this is my first mod so I'm still learning here lol

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

The sign of a good mod is that it isn't being sold on eBay ;) you will find very few people here will buy hardware or batteries from there

This post screws my mind lol.

Here's how I assemble mine:

Get the tube and drop the brass button with the logo in, make sure it's flush with the bottom.

Then stick the magnet with spacer to the bottom of the battery.

Drop the battery in the tube, and screw on the brass top cap.

Now I can screw on any atomizer, no wobble or adjustments needed :D

yes thats exactly what i do but my atties wont screw down securely

yes thats exactly what i do but my atties wont screw down securely

Its a known issue mate with any mods with shallow 510 threads, there is the same issue with some combinations of the nemesis combined with the kayfun.

If all attys was threaded all the way up the 510 there wouldn't be any issues.

Its a known issue mate with any mods with shallow 510 threads, there is the same issue with some combinations of the nemesis combined with the kayfun.

If all attys was threaded all the way up the 510 there wouldn't be any issues.

yes i understand this i was telling the op the problems i have with my perticuler 49

yes i understand this i was telling the op the problems i have with my perticuler 49

I know mate ;) I was just quoting your post as to show others its not a fault of your 4nine and others mods have the same issues.

this was my first mech and to be honest im a tinkerer but think it would put others off if they cannot just pop a battery in and use .

Ok so I went with a 4nine clone from eBay the seller told me it was from fast tech and the pictures are very clear it looks to be really good quality you can't see any joins from the tubes in the close ups. I also got a kayfun lite/91 Russian tank atty with nano kit and spare glass tank and spare wire silica and screwdriver , bought a 18350 battery from torchy on eBay

Hoping it all goes smoothly and works ok I'm not a tinkerer lol

Just need some organic cotton and some new juice and I'm ready to rock I think ......I hope lol please tell me I haven't missed anything

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Ohm meter?

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom