What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best 4 Nine Clone

i bought an upgraded 4nine in a group buy from focal e cig cost me around £10 i use it just for my aqua as its got the adjustable pin.
its a very nice mod if you like pissing about for 20 minutes everytime you want to use it. the threads are very slim on the top cap so none of my other atties will fit it. i tend to use it in 18500 mode as my 18650 batts are a real pain to set up. but once you get it firing its a really nice little mod.

I got the 1:1 clone from fasttech in copper and I have been pleased with it.

I have the infinity 4nine and it's very good. I also have the Fortune OB that 5miley mentioned. And would urge you to save for the fortune.

i bought an upgraded 4nine in a group buy from focal e cig cost me around £10 i use it just for my aqua as its got the adjustable pin.
its a very nice mod if you like pissing about for 20 minutes everytime you want to use it. the threads are very slim on the top cap so none of my other atties will fit it. i tend to use it in 18500 mode as my 18650 batts are a real pain to set up. but once you get it firing its a really nice little mod.

What do you mean by pissing about with it every time you want to use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

What do you mean by pissing about with it every time you want to use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
the top cap is very thin and most of my atties screw past the threads meaning it wobbles about on the mod unless you get a spacer of some description. the tubes dont semm to be perfect as in when you change a battery or use a different type battery you have to adjust the magnets and i was also given some magnets to build batteries up so they fit. i also notice when you adjust the magnetic firing switch and screw the tubes together the magnets move so you are firing constantly or the throw is too far.
but as isay when you get it working its brill and a good kick

the top cap is very thin and most of my atties screw past the threads meaning it wobbles about on the mod unless you get a spacer of some description. the tubes dont semm to be perfect as in when you change a battery or use a different type battery you have to adjust the magnets and i was also given some magnets to build batteries up so they fit. i also notice when you adjust the magnetic firing switch and screw the tubes together the magnets move so you are firing constantly or the throw is too far.
but as isay when you get it working its brill and a good kick

It sounds like an absolute nightmare!

to be honest its a really nice mod and looks fantastic especially with the aqua sitting on top and just feels right in the hand. but takes a little getting used too. but for 10 quid you cant moan. the threads are buttery smooth as well and fits together perfectly.
i think its just the top cap but i do use it every night

Back
Top Bottom