What's new

Best 4 Nine Clone

Slim Shady

Postman
Sup Guys

looking for the best 4nine clone. Does anyone have one and can point me in the right direction?

Cheers

I think possibly the best advice i could give on this front is when looking for clones, pick a local trusty B&M store and go and have a look and feel for yourself, there's nothing like checking threads and fittings of your atty's on a new device before you purchase it. Get out there and get looking, fantastic units though ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
I think possibly the best advice i could give on this front is when looking for clones, pick a local trusty B&M store and go and have a look and feel for yourself, there's nothing like checking threads and fittings of your atty's on a new device before you purchase it. Get out there and get looking, fantastic units though ; )

B&M store lol isn't that the cheap grocery shop?

Yes exactly, they do fantastic 4nine clone mod's ; )

OR, i meant bricks and mortar store.... You decide. Lol

Im new new to this you can't be hitting me with things like that see the confusion here lol

i did have a look in local places 3 of which looked at me with a confused look on their faces didn't know what a 4nine was

Im new new to this you can't be hitting me with things like that see the confusion here lol

i did have a look in local places 3 of which looked at me with a confused look on their faces didn't know what a 4nine was

Oh dear.... Well, apologies for the abbreviations, but vendors shouldn't be looking at customers gone out when they ask for products.
If no one around you has a clue, i'd be tempted to have a punt on fasttech, from the reports i get you got a good 50/50 chance of getting something reliable and good.

Unless any other members can help point you in the right direction?

Back
Top Bottom