What's new

battery safety chart

Torchy advised me that his eFest 650s & 500s were good for 10amp and the 350s for 5amp.

OK Folks if ANYONE has any reliable info on Battery specs could they let me know, It seems That Neither AW or Efest give reliable info on their batteries, no charts or datasheets, just a few random specification tables that dont show C ratings, Continuous discharge currents or Max discharge currents - Just as an Example Torchy is saying his 18650 are good for 10a, I've also seen AW IMR 18650's rated at 15a, 16a and 24a, obviously we need some real info here...

would like to see this updated too as ive been messed around again for second time after buying some efest 2600 mah batteries that were listed as Protected IMR for them to arrive and be NON IMR unprotected and only 4.2-5amps.. bloody annoying.

is there a chart like this for higher batteries?
as I have just bought my mod and I'm using a trustfire 26650 unsure on the mah at the minute as it says on the title and picture that its 5000mah but the description says 2800mah

I don't trust anything with 'fire' in the name(see what I did there)

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but did the definitive list get done I'm going through my batteries and making notes of the ohm limits for them, can't seem to find a full list on here, but probably looking in the wrong place...

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but did the definitive list get done I'm going through my batteries and making notes of the ohm limits for them, can't seem to find a full list on here, but probably looking in the wrong place...
Check mooch's latest chart for ratings.
image1-1024x653.jpg
this is an old one but not much has changed since then I do t think

Back
Top Bottom