What's new

Batteries for low/sub ohm builds

Here's a general rule of thumb for batteries.

Use an ohms law calculator online like this one.

Put in 4.2v (fully charged battery, assuming best case internals with no voltage drop, in reality this wll be closer to 4v)

then put in the lowest build you are thinking about using and check the amps the circuit uses. for 0.3ohms that gets you 14amps.

Make sure your batteries can handle at least twice that number.

the amp rating is based on a new battery and over time battery performance degrades. You want to make sure that even if you use an old battery that's on it's way out it can still handle what you're asking it to do. So it's good to build in some safety margin.

Here's a general rule of thumb for batteries.

Use an ohms law calculator online like this one.

Put in 4.2v (fully charged battery, assuming best case internals with no voltage drop, in reality this wll be closer to 4v)

then put in the lowest build you are thinking about using and check the amps the circuit uses. for 0.3ohms that gets you 14amps.

Make sure your batteries can handle at least twice that number.

the amp rating is based on a new battery and over time battery performance degrades. You want to make sure that even if you use an old battery that's on it's way out it can still handle what you're asking it to do. So it's good to build in some safety margin.

Cheers for the advice buddy!

Tbh if you want hard hitting get the copper nemesis "clone" or the clone v1 from stealth vape, seeing as atmomixani didn't make a copper nemesis it's not technically a clone but if you want something that doesn't have their logo's on the clone v1 is a copper nemesis that's been modified by stealth vape, cheapest hard hitter on the market imo

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I don't do clones/fakes of anything . . . . im a real McCoy kind of guy, id rather spend the extra. But cheers for the response bud!

Like I said it's not technically a clone if they didn't make an original. Have a look at the clone v1 on stealth vape it's star wars themed and an original mod just uses the same tube design as the nemesis.

If you want full authentic then there is the 2 puffs munstro, pegasus, xxix, akuma, all hard hitters. You want hard hitting then you want something full copper.

Like I said it's not technically a clone if they didn't make an original. Have a look at the clone v1 on stealth vape it's star wars themed and an original mod just uses the same tube design as the nemesis.

If you want full authentic then there is the 2 puffs munstro, pegasus, xxix, akuma, all hard hitters. You want hard hitting then you want something full copper.

Ill check them out dude, thanks. Its funny you saying about hard hitters being all copper, ive just seen MCV are releasing a full copper mod . . . overdose! I may just pre order it!

Full coppers not all that to be honest... Ngl. Some full copper mods are lovely. But realistically, you don't need it.

It's all about the conductivity, solid gold would be best then silver then copper. Look for single tubes so that there is no threads to hinder the flow at all, also look at pin upgrades to either solid silver or silver plated copper

Trust me... the effort involved with keeping a copper mod untarnished, and unseized isn't worth the effort. My boss has a copper mod. 9 times out of 10 when he wants to use it, something has seized. :P

Back
Top Bottom