What's new

Batteries for low/sub ohm builds

Cool pal, and whats the lowest ohm build you reckon the Efset batteries can handle.

One for raguri this. I go down to 0.3 ohms, and they handle it no problem. raguri goes lower than this and he uses the same batteries.

One for raguri this. I go down to 0.3 ohms, and they handle it no problem. raguri goes lower than this and he uses the same batteries.

So the purple's handle .3 ohm builds fine? What size battery we talking, 18500, 18650's?

Ohms Law will point you towards a suitable battery. For example, a 0.5ohm coil recieving 4.0 volts, will draw 8 amps, so, you require a battery that has a minimum of an 8 amp draw, and for safety, the higher amps the better because more will never hurt, but less can.

Efest purple. 30 amp continuous. 60 amp for 75 seconds iirc. Technically you could go down to 0.07, as long as you leave a decent amount of time before you hit it again. So personally I'd say stick to 0.14 at least :)

Efest purple. 30 amp continuous. 60 amp for 75 seconds iirc. Technically you could go down to 0.07, as long as you leave a decent amount of time before you hit it again. So personally I'd say stick to 0.14 at least :)

Thanks for the reply pal, you must be the Raguri 3dj mentioned. I appreciate the advice. So in a nut shell, purple should be ok, just be carefully when going lower than 0.3 say.

Back
Top Bottom