What's new

Back in love with dripping

RicModMaker

Vendor
Got an atomic, albeit a clone, today and after a few months of the Taifun GT, I'm loving it. Just saying as I thought I was stuck with the Taifun for flavour. This has that and the vapour on a pair of coils at 0.5ohm, its a decent vape. Happy dripper ;-)

Got an atomic, albeit a clone, today and after a few months of the Taifun GT, I'm loving it. Just saying as I thought I was stuck with the Taifun for flavour. This has that and the vapour on a pair of coils at 0.5ohm, its a decent vape. Happy dripper ;-)

been on magma and origen two weeks solid went back to tanks, but found them lacking.
its all about the flavour
off topic, the fat daddies are the dogs, cheers.

back on topic got something special coming soon dripper wise

Looks like my FT basket is going to grow larger with new RDAs ill be watching this thread :-P

Sent From Within A Plume Of Mofucking Vapor, Boo Yaa

Its good to be back on the real stuff. Off topic, aren't they good. Glad you like them. :-) Back on topic, spill the beans fella.

The top cap moves a bit with the large oring and the posts are a little bit cheap but it does the job. Might have to get a real one now I've tried out the clone. Lovely small chamber and massive airholes. Adjustable though if you want it a bit tighter.

The top cap moves a bit with the large oring and the posts are a little bit cheap but it does the job. Might have to get a real one now I've tried out the clone. Lovely small chamber and massive airholes. Adjustable though if you want it a bit tighter.

got a genuine no hurry to sell, pm me when you're interested

Seedy

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1406063520.167698.jpg

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom