What's new

Awesome Box Mod

I know, now I want one! Found the aluminium boxes in maplin, about £6 I think. Just all the other Gubbins to go inside + not that much of an electronics expert. If I had a diagram, components and a bare board I could put it together, it's just the drawing of the circuit I'd have trouble with!

I wonder if you'll ever be able to plug an atty into the mini USB on a phone. Or maybe power one with a potato

That looks fantastic! If he gets back to you with a diagram can you pass it on please? Wouldn't mind a go at this.

I wonder if you'll ever be able to plug an atty into the mini USB on a phone. Or maybe power one with a potato

Now that would be cool, as for the potatoes, think you might need a whole sack! Wouldn't exactly be stealth vaping. Walking around with a shopping trolley with a potato sack in with masses of wires and an Atty at the end! Lol :D

That's breaktru's mod which uses a programmed microprocessor - so unless you can program one the circuit diagrams not going to do you much good :) But if you can Breaktru is an awesome guy and will help you out a lot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom