Vape Superstore
What's new

Atty Smith (Hellfire Mods)

CarbonBoy

Achiever
Not that I have the funds to purchase such things but, I stumbled across this manufacturer on FB and later checked out their website.

Everything seems to be sold out and the FB group has people scrambling to own one of their creations. Do any Apes own any of these products? What's all the fuss about?

Royal Flush Vape
They're one of the OG's in the vape industry, especially in the UK. I believe they invented the first ever genny. All of their stuff is stupidly high quality and are also stupidly elusive, therefore they are all stupidly expensive :)

The moved away from using their website to show stock levels to Facebook a while ago, unfortunately, exponentially increasing demand against supply.

I believe one of their stabwood Phantom's recently sold for an ungodly amount of money.

So, yeah, super high quality stuff + Facebook only lists + keeping stock supplies down = massively inflated prices and scrambling for everything they supply.

I used to own a Hellfire Sentinel RDA, and it was nice, build quality was good, but I wouldn't say it was the best RDA i'd ever used. Very unique though. I know if I had an option, I'd be purchasing more of their stuff, but I just can't be arsed to join the Facebook melee to get hold of anything.

Last edited:
No they never invented the first Genny.

Many others on the scene before HF :)

AcmeFog
Currently rocking the hellfire short cranked bf atty for mtl and very good it is too.
Had to check that Scott's bloke @todd above' s tutorial as the coils sits very low against all common sense but it just works.
Very good stuff indeed.

Vape Superstore
Proper British engineered kit. Generally aimed at very tight MtL, particularly in the early days.

They have a massive following and as such have high demand and although they have upped their output, they are still a relatively small operation with everything done in house. @todd please correct me if I am wrong.

Vape Green
I bought a single coil Hellfire dripper in the Classies on here. It's worth it, well made BUT it's a bugger to get the coil in the right place, but when you do it's a fantastic Vape, if you like tight as a gnats chuff MTL.
I believe the newer stuff is able to be more airy. I might treat myself to a Squonker (second hand of course) IF I can find one. They are very sought after, but if you join their FB Group there's often stuff for sale (still dear mind!!)

I bought a single coil Hellfire dripper in the Classies on here. It's worth it, well made BUT it's a bugger to get the coil in the right place, but when you do it's a fantastic Vape, if you like tight as a gnats chuff MTL.
I believe the newer stuff is able to be more airy. I might treat myself to a Squonker (second hand of course) IF I can find one. They are very sought after, but if you join their FB Group there's often stuff for sale (still dear mind!!)
The viper v2 is a good mtl squonky with a large airflow range. You can close it down tight or up to a restricted lung hit. Takes a while to get used to the small diameter and again coil choice and position takes a while but once your sorted its excellent.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom