POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Asgard mini.

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by Zited, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Zited

Zited Postman

Hello again as I'm sure alot of you probaly know me for asking stupid questions but your always great help. Better to ask than not too ask lol.

So I ordered a red asgard mini with my mod to avoid this but they sent me a brass copper one instead... And won't reply when I tried to get in contact with them for a return so I just used it. But now it's starting to get that mettalic copper smell off it and I can't stand it. This is why I dispise my heavy hitter mech mod too. Normally just polishing the HH would fix that but I doubt you can do that with an rda that's why I'm a little confused. If I'm being stupid I appoligise

Any help is much required and appreciated. Thank you!

2. Smoorecig
  3. Cozy

Cozy Achiever

Did you wash it before use?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zited

Zited Postman

I rinsed it out then dried it and installed the coils. So yeah it was a while ago its sorta starting to get rusty and stuff now

5. Vape Green
  6. Cozy

Cozy Achiever

Could have been machining oil from manufacturing of it, never had one, best bet would be to give it a good soak in hot soapy water, give it a good scrub with an old toothbrush in the water, dry it then install a new build in there, I don't have one but others have had the brass/ copper coloured ones and never mentioned it any start with the above i would say and see how you go on

I'm fairly sure its just the colour of it though, same as in finished red, its just finished in copper or brass, the base material of it would be the same i would think

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zited

Zited Postman

Suppose I could just be overthinking it yeah. I'll just try giving it another little rinse

• Like Like x 1