POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

As ya do

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by jk1912, Jan 31, 2017.

1. jk1912

jk1912 Postman

What's most annoying is I comented under one of his pics and he replied straight away. Asked him to check his PMS. No reply. Yet puts pics up everyday and can't even reply to a customer. I'll not be buying again.

2. gazlynn

gazlynn Achiever

This is pretty piss poor. It only takes a min to send an email regardless of the issues they're going through.
    You're taking this very well m8. I wouldn't be happy at all.
    I hope it gets sorted quickly.

Cheers

Gaz

3. jk1912

jk1912 Postman

They will be given tomorrow to reply to my 3rd email. With no reply lol. Then I'll just be asking for a refund. And buying elsewhere. I'd heard so many good things about them is the only reason I purchased. But I've had nothing but hassle.

4. jk1912

jk1912 Postman

so yet again no reply from knucklehead been 2 weeks now. and absolutely nothing. has anyone got a number? i just want a refund they have fucked me about that much

5. didilo

didilo Postman

Any update on this jk? I have an issue with Knucklehead that I've been waiting patiently for, over a month now.

6. jk1912

jk1912 Postman

@tommywho5150 mailed them on facebook for me and i got a refund that day. facebook seems to be the best place to contact them sadly i dont hace facebook. but yea got a refund and bought another one straight away. got it the next day. thinking about rig pig next lol

• Like Like x 1