What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aris RDA

Attachments

• ariscoil.jpg
    ariscoil.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 47
  • ssfortune.jpg
    ssfortune.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 51
I tried her build on my Aris, didn't like it...done this build works well for me , more vapour and good flavour 1.1ohm.. single vertical coil on a fortune ss 18650 mech
Are you blocking the opposite air flow hole with the overhanging wick?

:hmm: ... think I will try that idea ... blocked and unblocked ... my Aris has been semi-retired for a while ... I did try the horseshoe wick with dual coils.

Let me know how you get on..I was pondering dual coil horseshoe next time...however I have just moved wick to horseshoe over the other hole...with further improvement..need to leave a gap.

Attachments

• ariscoil2.jpg
    ariscoil2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Let me know how you get on..I was pondering dual coil horseshoe next time...however I have just moved wick to horseshoe over the other hole...with further improvement..need to leave a gap.
Nope, still no joy for me. Single vertical coil, 0.9ohm, Muji horseshoe wick ... tried both covering the second airhole and leaving it uncovered. No vapour under 20 watts, no real flavour til 25 watts but still little vapour ... 30 watts is too warm, flavour spoiling. It wants to work 25-30 watts but there's not enough airflow to allow it.

Maybe it's the 50/50 juice, I normally drip with 60, 70 or 80 VG but I don't think so. Back on the shelf with you, Aris, like a gorgeous woman who's lame in bed.

Single horizontal in mine with a straight cotton wick just one side, looks a bit grubby now but I'll load up some pics later when I redo it

Nope, still no joy for me. Single vertical coil, 0.9ohm, Muji horseshoe wick ... tried both covering the second airhole and leaving it uncovered. No vapour under 20 watts, no real flavour til 25 watts but still little vapour ... 30 watts is too warm, flavour spoiling. It wants to work 25-30 watts but there's not enough airflow to allow it.

Maybe it's the 50/50 juice, I normally drip with 60, 70 or 80 VG but I don't think so. Back on the shelf with you, Aris, like a gorgeous woman who's lame in bed.

mmm..strange..have you got a mech you can try..Im using 50/50 at the mo..waiting on some 80/20 coming and will try..

Back
Top Bottom