What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aris RDA

I'm rather taken by this little atty, wonder who has the best pricing? ;)

EDIT - Price fixing at RRP by the look of it ... ;) ... Custom Vapes out of stock ...:( ... so I've pressed the buy button at UKecigs.

EDIT2 - have I just confessed to being RagingMammoth's Dad?

Last edited:
I'm rather taken by this little atty, wonder who has the best pricing? ;)

EDIT - Price fixing at RRP by the look of it ... ;) ... Custom Vapes out of stock ...:( ... so I've pressed the buy button at UKecigs.

EDIT2 - have I just confessed to being RagingMammoth's Dad?

Lol well Aris restock is on its way, so is the Atlantis and a few more new surprises for our UK Stores [emoji5]️[emoji6]

Last edited:
I'm loving mine :) Love watching the vapour in the chamber lol I can see myself buying the mod at some point and probably the tank as well

You do know Tobecco have a version of the Aris......

I am partial to a tight draw and i am looking into starting with drippers soon, but £35 is too much for something that will end up on the forums with a big price hit if i don't like it.

£11 for the Fasttech clone, and can probably get that back in the classies if i don't like it.

Your replacement caps for the Aris, are they etched with Aris or N102?
Has the 454 Big Block been superceded by another Kryptonite RDA?

Genuine from CoV etched with Aris on cap, 454 big block just being put out in different colours by kryptonite but still the same atty [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom