What's new

Aris RDA

Yeah, it looks fantastic. I don't understand how the airflow on it works though, and it looks a little tight for my liking.

yeah where does air come from ? watched the video for a bit and he was twirling it around ..i can see the afc at the bottom but where is the air port internally ,,,obviously with a glass tank it must be bottom fed with air somehow ..

edit ...just watched again and the centre post is the air supply :D

Last edited:
yeah where does air come from ? watched the video for a bit and he was twirling it around ..i can see the afc at the bottom but where is the air port internally ,,,obviously with a glass tank it must be bottom fed with air somehow ..

I've had a look, supposedly it comes through the center post or something?

Not tried one but after seeing the vids I'm gonna order one tonight :) it can be tested next week with some new juice I'm gonna test mostly cos I'm running out lol

Edit: Tried getting one only to be thwarted by paypal playing up... not impressed. Also that's the only way to pay apparently.

Last edited:
Ordered :) Took me longer than I wanted...thanks paypal...

I'm no good with video's but I'd be happy to do some pictures or write up when it arrives if there's any that'd be interested.

Back
Top Bottom