What's new

Another Fogger Question

Just an update on mine today after the metalic tasting vape I was experiencing. Stripped it all down and gave it a clean, not that it was gunked up much. Done a recoil, 6 wraps of .30 came out at 1.7. Fresh cotton wick and laid a piece of 3mm Ekowool on the top. Screwed the chimney down just to touch the top of the wick. Filled it up with air adjuster closed, let sit for five minutes and then a couple of gentle draws without firing it, plus a gentle blow to extract any air bubbles. The first five or six draws were sounding like a bucket of Frogs farting in a bowl of Treacle, all this with very little vape. So I put it on the side and thought fuck it, will look at it later. I then decided if I do that then I would more as like leave it a couple of days as I have other tanks anyway, so picking it up again I took one more toot before stripping it down, well the next draw seemed a little better and about three or four more it just cleared itself. It is now vaping really well on the Nem with no problems, even the metalic taste has gone. As mentioned I have a couple of other tanks on the go plus two drippers, it wil be interesting to note now whether leaving my VC mix in it for a day or two brings back the metalic taste again. If not then I really cannot explain what was causing it in the first place.

got mine going sweet with cotton wool. after i stripped it and cleaned it down no metallic taste at all. i was buzzing of pluid down in the air holes bellow the coil posts, i wondering if the pluid may have been giving the dodgy taste mixed with the other acidy juices??

and then i go and drop the bloody mod a now its as slack as a bag of slapped twats.

ive managed to damage the thread for the atty and the telescopic tube must have bent slightly, it was hell of a job unscrewing it and bloody shredded the threads getting it apart :( loved the magneto too. it was on my lap and i stood up and it succumb to an early death on the oak floor boards. new i should of had a carpet. :imstupid

ive managed to damage the thread for the atty and the telescopic tube must have bent slightly, it was hell of a job unscrewing it and bloody shredded the threads getting it apart :( loved the magneto too. it was on my lap and i stood up and it succumb to an early death on the oak floor boards. new i should of had a carpet. :imstupid

cry.gif

now this is strange. refilled the fogger and seemed to be working ok. just picked it up for a vape and my vamo is covered in juice and the full tank is now empty and all over the vamo and the table!!!!! everything seems nice and tight so god nows how that has happened

now this is strange. refilled the fogger and seemed to be working ok. just picked it up for a vape and my vamo is covered in juice and the full tank is now empty and all over the vamo and the table!!!!! everything seems nice and tight so god nows how that has happened

I think that is what is commonly known as Dripping in the vaping circles :drool:

pmsl, i wanted to try the dripping but not like this...... cant be asked to look at it now. it will wait for the morning.

The holes that let juice in to the chamber where to loos it's a right juggling act to get the balance between to loos and to tight . To loos it floods and to tight it will burn .

Back
Top Bottom