What's new

All gone wrong help freak show mini

Right I finally got a nice glow everything looking nice and neat but resistance is at 3.4 is this to high to vape at?any ideas on how to lower it

How many wraps and what gauge / type of wire are you using?

If the the coil is 1 ohm then it should read around 1 ohm. The only thing I can think of is a short. Make sure the screws are tight and the coil isn't touching the deck. You said they were pre made coils, where did you get them from?
Got from redjuice

Attachments

• IMG_20160407_085055.jpg
    IMG_20160407_085055.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 252
Its reading at 2.18 is this ok
Nope, still more than twice what you should expect.

Might sound daft, but did you scrub out the atty when you got it? and by scrub out i mean strip ALL the screws out and get a toothbrush into the post holes?
I had a similar issue with a fast tech clone and the problem was a wee swatch of metal in the post holes. Worth investigating.

Nope, still more than twice what you should expect.

Might sound daft, but did you scrub out the atty when you got it? and by scrub out i mean strip ALL the screws out and get a toothbrush into the post holes?
I had a similar issue with a fast tech clone and the problem was a wee swatch of metal in the post holes. Worth investigating.
No I havent done thats I need everyone to come to my house :18:

No I havent done thats I need everyone to come to my house :18:

Of course, you use someone elses toothbrush!!
If you can get the 510 screw out of the bottom as well and give that a good swab too.
If the scrubbing out doesna work, then you might have to have visitors. :18:

Back
Top Bottom