Vape Club
What's new

All clones till i saw this..... Kayfun Lite Plus 2.

Hcigar 3.1 weeps around tank seals, yet to be bothered doubling up o rings. Also 510 seepage.
Proper klf lite plus.whatever good as gold
Tobecco klf+ haven't set it up yet.

Royal Flush Vape
I received my delivery of a KFL+2 a few days ago, I also have the KFL+1 and I can confirm that juice doesn't come out of the 2nd version...at least it hasn't yet!!

I bought my KFL+ early Feb :banghead:

Never had an issue with it leaking though, i love mine.

Ditto had mine 2 weeks nearly now using in ''Nano'' mode so filling daily no issues what so ever.

Yup, me to guys. I've had mine for like 3-4 weeks and here comes the new version for the same price, lol. Oh well, looks like it's just about exactly the same.

I've also never had an issue with it leaking. I fill my KFL+ through the fill screw with a needle syringe and have never once had the thing leak on me. By far one of my favorite atomizers... that and my original kayfun 3.1.

Vape Green
Either the clones really are crap or lots of people can't build them right/well.

Zero leakage at all from mine. Unless you force it by flooding the chamber on purpose the blowing it out the airhole.

As long as the chimney o ring is seated correctly it shouldn't leak at all from either end. In fact my russian 91 sits in my laptop bag on a paps as a backup/ ever reliable device. I've never lost a drop of liquid.

Mason.

I've not had a single leak from my tobecco clone.

Sent with kind regards and salutations.

I've been delighted with my Svoe KFL++

No noise, no leaks and top build quality. Miles better than my old KFL.

Vape Superstore
Interesting, I've just got hold of a plus clone (spent all the money on juice) and I have to say it's been brilliant so far, maybe I'll invest in one of these I a couple months

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom