What's new

Akuma GP - Fucked??!!

Ok mate will get it posted this week.

At least I know there is an option if this one can't be saved :)

Really appreciate your help on this buddy

honestly not a problem, hate to see an original mod experience fucked up
and us copper luvin' Akuma owners need to stick together.

Switch for AKuma

See Akuma V2 switch going to UK. Need photo of your legit akuma and box with your ID though to buy one

@Geordie Rob box !!!
Oh dear :(

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

I think I have touted enough photos of my akuma online for many switches ;) and yeah dont try to make a mod stand out of the box. Seems over the top as clones the engraving isn't right and serials don't have enough digits.

I think I have touted enough photos of my akuma online for many switches ;) and yeah dont try to make a mod stand out of the box. Seems over the top as clones the engraving isn't right and serials don't have enough digits.

That providing the box bit I agree is a bit OTT isn't it Rob matey, not everyone keeps these things. On a happier note my akuma seems to have arrived in Chicago today, so hopefully be here for the weekend :yahoo:

That providing the box bit I agree is a bit OTT isn't it Rob matey, not everyone keeps these things. On a happier note my akuma seems to have arrived in Chicago today, so hopefully be here for the weekend :yahoo:

Cool tracking will probably just drop off soon did for me for my usps delivery never landed in Uk then Rm just turned up...

Back
Top Bottom