What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

AGA-T2 - Help needed :)

Xclio

Initiate
Hello.

ive been vaping for like a year and a half, usualy i use DC Cartoz, and Puffdaddy tanks. I was thinking to try out a rebuildable, so i just got it some days ago and i cant seem to get it quite right.

i got a hotspot on the top, and when i get it right it lasts for like 2-3 vapes of epic burned taste, and it gives me a hotspot again.

I followed some youtube videos, but still dont get it.

This is combined with a Lavatube Chrome.

sorry for bad English ;)

I have the same problem. I've heard that you can modify it by removing onr of the nuts, and mount 1/3 of a ballpen spring along with a small washer between the two nuts, so that the kanthal going from the centerpost to the coil is as short as possible, and so that it's springloaded, hence no tightening required. I have yet to try it because i dont have a small washer.

Yep get a couple of ss washers from ebay :)

eZGeQ9.jpg

Looks like I need to find some small washers and dismantle a pen for the spring as I find the aga really good for 100% VG liquids

You dont need the spring. The washer is to make the distance shorter on wire between the top of the wick & where it attaches to the centre post.
Also I found with 100% VG juice the mesh needs to be bigger, like 320 instead of 400

You dont need the spring. The washer is to make the distance shorter on wire between the top of the wick & where it attaches to the centre post.
Also I found with 100% VG juice the mesh needs to be bigger, like 320 instead of 400

I was thinking of removing the middle nut and replacing with a spring loaded washer to make it easier to attach the coil. Need to get washers first, thanks for the link whit77.
I'll have to try a different mesh size as I only have 400 at the moment but it worked well

Thx for the help guys.

What kind of size washer do i need?

Btw, what is the reason for the burned juice?

Back
Top Bottom