What's new

Aga t help needed urgently !!!

What guage (is that the right word? Just woke up and brain is fuzzy-now that's dedication! Can't even focus properly yet, lol!) and is it vg or pg juice?

give it a good tilt a few times, make sure the filling hole isnt blocked with juice causing an air lock?

Been swirling it around and seems better but not producing much vaper. Checked the col and its only partly glowing again!! Think I need to recol it ...... Again

May just need the old genny tilt to vape it mate

qtr to 3 and 10past 8 lol

Genesis is a fickle god mate, sometimes it answers ... Sometimes it doesn't

the more time you spend kowtowing at its feet tho, the more it listens

I meant the mesh, I'm abit more awake now so will be abit more specific, lol! I think his mesh is 400 and high vg sometimes struggles a little to wick. I use vg but have a fair bit of dionised water to make it more erm watery! I'm using a sample of his mesh and don't have any trouble but if it's a thick juice it might be struggling?

I meant the mesh, I'm abit more awake now so will be abit more specific, lol! I think his mesh is 400 and high vg sometimes struggles a little to wick. I use vg but have a fair bit of dionised water to make it more erm watery! I'm using a sample of his mesh and don't have any trouble but if it's a thick juice it might be struggling?

I'm using a DIY 50/50 menthol mix with 10% deionised water in the vg. Looking now there is only one coil lighting so I reckon I need to recoil or have a fiddle with the coils.

Should wick ok then. I guess it's back to the drawing board then...

ok new on here mainly on AAEC or UKvapers,now had loads of problems with my AGA t, infact 3 hrs low ohms high ohms fire low ohms,when did finaly get it to go yukkkkkkkkkkkk,and i use 100% vg,till i had a wee brain fart good old todd!!!! knew i bookmarked it for a reason! lol did you do this follow from 15 min save watching it all,will say those mini blow torches are great !!! get em in old Robert Diyas for a tenner!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok new on here mainly on AAEC or UKvapers,now had loads of problems with my AGA t, infact 3 hrs low ohms high ohms fire low ohms,when did finaly get it to go yukkkkkkkkkkkk,and i use 100% vg,till i had a wee brain fart good old todd!!!! knew i bookmarked it for a reason! lol did you do this follow from 15 min save watching it all,will say those mini blow torches are great !!! get em in old Robert Diyas for a tenner!

Thanks Andy, and yes those mini blow torches are good. I bought my wife a creme brûlée set as part of her Xmas ..... Hee hee ..... Very handy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom