What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aga t help needed urgently !!!

Ok KMS, could be a priming problem after all. I put a few drops directly onto the col and it caped like a good un..... Until it burnt off then felt the burnt taste coming back. Does it matter that there is a screw missing as I lost one and have yet to source a replacement? See pic below

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357511831.442301.jpg

Deffo sounds like a wicking issue. Is your wick hollow?

Can I just add that coil looks twisted and not straight try this method worked for me and what size did you cut your mesh as above tight or rollong it on a paper clip, I found burning the mesh a little before wrapping helped as well, when i got it right on the cobra.

carl

Last edited by a moderator:
What should the air hole be lined up with? Fully tightened it closest to the wick, if you know what I mean.
It should be sort of directly lined up behind the wick. Even just abit off makes a difference. Before you file anything have you got a thicker oring you can swop with the original one. That's what I did before I filed it. It files easy if that is the problem. I did mine in about 1/2 hour with a nail file so with the right equipment it won't take long at all but you need to check that's what it is first. Put your thumb where the wick sticks up and just do it up until the hole lines up with your finger and have a vape and if it doesn't rip your throat out you'll know it's deffo that :)

33CE60CB-60F8-43CD-BDE3-7A36A9E9281A-14776-00000CD2748C8F84.jpg

So it would be sort of where my thumb nail is :) I know it's on the s but its the same principle and they both have the same problem. Some folks are lucky and it lines up from the off but I wasn't one of them! When I first got mine the hole was probably at about 5 o'clock instead of 6!

as for the second screw (filler hole i leave mine out on purpose to aid wicking if it gets to harsh I tip mine upside down well 45 degrees not 44 or 46 mind you ;) to help coat the wick but as PF says lining up the air hole with the wick is a must and 99% of these Aga-T & DiD clones don't line up when new it keeps your coil cooler and in turn you should get a nice vape from it. (did you not get spare screws & O rings with it)

The hole lines up perfectly with the wick so that should be ok. I am pretty convinced its a wicking problem as it was ok when I dripped directly on to the coil.

give it a good tilt a few times, make sure the filling hole isnt blocked with juice causing an air lock?

Back
Top Bottom