What's new

Aga t first attempt

BigAl199

Postman
So tonight I decided to have a go at my very first rebuildable EVER and attempted to build my aga t with the materials that came with it. I know they are meant to be crap and have ordered some decent stuff from stealth vape. After three attempts I finally had something that I though was acceptable only to hear a small popping followed by a flame!! That happened 3 times too. He is a pic of my final attempt

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357166457.520860.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357166473.568542.jpg

I finally (after 2 hours) got it all together, despite my multimeter lying to me, tried it and it almost ripped the skin from my throat. This was the point I thought "fuck this, I'll try it when I get my mesh as I don't think the wick is the way to go for me...."

Twice the 0.2 kanthal broke when I tightened the wee grub screw thing and it kept twisting the coil every time I tightened them up. Most frustrating.

The learning curve continues...... For a while anyway.....

Don't worry, the first one is always the worst, but when you get it right you'll see how worth it it is. Keep at it :)

The ripping your throat out effect is probably due to the alignment of the air hole in relation to the location of your coil.

Thanks dudes and dudesses

Just received my delivery from stealth vape today so will try the stainless mesh method. Looks a bit easier, but knowing me, it probably won't be !!

I prefer the mesh wick on the aga-s. Just make sure you burn the f**k out of it, and if you get hotspots just wiggle it till it all sits right :D

The AGA-T is a cracking genni for the price. Once you get it setup it's a solid vape.
Don't be out off if it doesn't go right first time, keep at it. It's just practice.

Thanks dude, I will. Incidentally, can anyone tell me how much mesh I should be rolling?

Back
Top Bottom