What's new

Advice please

As an aside Bryan ... the one thing you will hear people moan about it "the top not sitting on very strongly" .. I dont find this at all a problem .. you just remove the top really easily to redrip instead of just taking the drip tip out.

Can also be fixed with a fatter o ring if you are really precious about it.

I was going to say the same thing ZT

The Vape Team reviewed it a bit ago and said the top was really loose... it really isn't. Although there's had red o-rings and mine has black so i don't know if that's any reason. But i've never had a problem with the top cap popping off when removing my drip tip.

I was going to say the same thing @ZT

The Vape Team reviewed it a bit ago and said the top was really loose... it really isn't. Although there's had red o-rings and mine has black so i don't know if that's any reason. But i've never had a problem with the top cap popping off when removing my drip tip.

MIne are red .. its not an issue .. I prefer to take the whole top off and drip stright on the wick anyway

My igo just received thanks to Carlos must say easy to rewick and great flavour, I do find the cap a bit loose but not an issue and as ZT states you can fit bigger o rings, but all round great bit of kit, oh and my o rings are red

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357821349.278114.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357821349.278114.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 32
My igo just received thanks to @Carlos must say easy to rewick and great flavour, I do find the cap a bit loose but not an issue and as @ZT states you can fit bigger o rings, but all round great bit of kit, oh and my o rings are red
I think that has made me moist in places I shouldn't be! All that purple is just beautiful, one sexy vape :D
i find with the top cap, sometimes when I'm trying to unscrew the unit the cap just swivels so I have to push down a little to catch the whole thing but that is such a tiny niggle for such a great value thing!

I think that has made me moist in places I shouldn't be! All that purple is just beautiful, one sexy vape :D
i find with the top cap, sometimes when I'm trying to unscrew the unit the cap just swivels so I have to push down a little to catch the whole thing but that is such a tiny niggle for such a great value thing!

Oh dear, did you spill your green tea when you saw it?

My igo just received thanks to @Carlos must say easy to rewick and great flavour, I do find the cap a bit loose but not an issue and as @ZT states you can fit bigger o rings, but all round great bit of kit, oh and my o rings are red

Oh that looks nice on the Provari!

Back
Top Bottom