What's new

Absolutely fuming!

BoPeep

Initiate
So i made a post a couple of days ago titled
I bought some new toys yesterday, i accidentally made a mistake

And a lot of you asked me to get the items refunded and to buy different things (and to give my friend a good slap)

I did try to refund it for a gift certificate so i could order another one immediately (because it said gift certificates will be placed into your account immediately)

Turns out this is not the case.

The gift certificate did not arrive in my account

and when i contacted customer service they said i should have selected the other option. they said ther can't give me a gift certificate because i paid with debit card.

Well now i can't refund it because it's already been taken out of my basket and i'm out £20!!

im so pissed off, i don't get money to myself that often because i have to care and provide for 5 people!

i am so fucking pissed!

How are rasttech refunding you? Have you checkex your mates account to see if they provided a gift certificate because it shows up in your account settings.

You need to email them back they have to refund you the money even if its not in your basket now they can't rip you off mate

He said there is nothing in his email and theres nothing in the gift certificate bit . he can't choose the option for refund with paypal because it is out of the basket.

He said there is nothing in his email and theres nothing in the gift certificate bit . he can't choose the option for refund with paypal because it is out of the basket.
Then he needs to speak to his manager to sort it your payment can't just go missing like that or claim it back through PayPal by opening a case make sure you mention opening a PayPal case to get your money back to him and I'm sure he will change his tune if not then open a case and PayPal will side with you anyway [emoji5]

I didn't even pay through paypal that's the thing, i paid from my bank

I didn't even pay through paypal that's the thing, i paid from my bank
They still need to refund you so ask to speak to a manager and make sure you make it clear it was paid from your bank not PayPal

Back
Top Bottom