What's new

24mm MTL RTA needed

mattyk2010

Veteran
Right folks as the title suggests i need to find a good flavour MTL RTA of the 24mm variety and has to be available in the uk
So does anyone have a recommendation or two?

Siren 2, Dvarw and KF Lite spring to mind for a 24 :D
Cant find a Dvarw in the uk or a 24mm kayfun clone and i don't wanna spend £80 on a tank i might not like but the siren 2 might be a good call thanks mate [emoji4]

Sorry about that, I'd assumed Naturevape would be carrying the 24 of the Edd Zachary as well but it seems it's only the 22. Maybe emailing them to see if they're going to be getting the 24?

Sorry about that, I'd assumed Naturevape would be carrying the 24 of the Edd Zachary as well but it seems it's only the 22. Maybe emailing them to see if they're going to be getting the 24?
I will fire them a email but i want a tank as soon as possible so its out for now [emoji4]

Thanks mate but i won't order from anywhere but the uk because i don't have PayPal so i have no protection if a order goes tits up and knowing my luck it would [emoji4]
They take regular cards mate..if you want one or anything give me a p.m I will get it for you and sort it out.
The bonus is they are 4ml as opposed to 2ml here.

Back
Top Bottom